Online editor (m/f/d)
What you can expect:
- You research current topics and create target group-specific, high-quality content according to current SEO criteria.
- You will develop and conceive suitable ideas for our customers' social media presences and implement them editorially with text, image and video content in the respective channels.
- You will prepare existing articles from the print sector for the web with the right tone, optimize them and enter them into our clients' CMS.
- Image research and editing with Photoshop round off your field of activity.
What you should bring:
- You have successfully completed a degree or comparable training in a communications environment. It is important to us that you share our passion for high-quality interesting topics and their implementation.
- Two years of professional experience in an online editorial department have given you a good feel for headlines with strong clicks and have allowed you to gain initial editing experience.
- You can use at least one CMS, you know the current requirements for an SEO article inside out, image editing with Photoshop is part of your daily business and you are a professional in the use of social media channels. The icing on the cake would also be some experience in creating videos and GIFs.
- You score with a secure spelling and a very good feeling for language.
If you also work independently and in a structured manner, we would definitely like to get to know you.
- If you also work independently and in a structured manner, we would definitely like to get to know you.
By mailStoryboard GmbH
We are an owner-managed agency in the heart of Schwabing. Founded nine years ago by our managing director Dr. Markus Schönmann, the product is the focus of our work. Our name says it all. We tell stories. Lifestyle, fashion and beauty are our daily business alongside automobiles and insurance. Whether print or digital – we live and can do both.
Our portfolio and know-how ranges from multilingual glossy brochures in an international environment with our own photo shoots, over conception and social media to SEO content and its integration into the CMS. Our team currently consists of 30 colleagues who work hand in hand with numerous freelancers.