Online editor / Content manager (m/f/d)
What you can expect from us:
- In close coordination with our customers, you will research topics and create content optimized for search engines, including in the areas of insurance and mobility.
- You will prepare text, image and video content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and develop social media ideas.
- You optimize print content for the web and create it in various CMS of our customers.
- Image research and image editing with Photoshop round off your field of activity.
What we want from you:
- You have successfully completed a degree or comparable training in a communications environment.
- You have two to three years of professional experience in an online editorial department or content marketing agency.
- You bring a good sense for click-strong topics and editing experience.
- You are proficient in SEO, various CMS, Photoshop, and social media.
- You score with confident spelling and a very good feeling for language.
- You are characterized by your organizational skills and an independent, structured way of working.
- The icing on the cake are first experiences in creating and editing videos.
- You have fluent German language skills.
Reasons to join:
- A permanent position
- Advanced training: Whether it's exciting speakers in the Storyboard Salon, training programs, or training courses – we take care of your further development.
- Team events: We live team spirit and celebrate it regularly with shared experiences – from New Year's celebrations to minigolf tournaments.
- Time off: Work assignments and sabbaticals are possible with us by arrangement.
- Our corporate culture: We place particular emphasis on respectful communication. Regular and personal feedback sessions will help you grow personally.
- Home office: You decide how often you want to come to our beautiful office in an old building.
- Remote work: You can work for us at our location in Munich or (after a short training period) remotely from any other location.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
Please send us three to four current digital writing samples in addition to your application documents.
By mailStoryboard GmbH
We are a content marketing agency in the heart of Munich. Our name says it all. We tell stories. Lifestyle, fashion and beauty are our daily business alongside automobiles, banks and insurance companies. Whether print or digital – we live and can do both. Our portfolio and expertise ranges
from a multilingual glossy brochure in an international environment with own photo productions, to conception and social media through to SEO content and its entry into the CMS. Our team currently consists of 50 colleagues who work hand in hand with numerous freelancers.